Listaus termillä: Open Space
ORGANIZATION WOODSTOCK - How to Flourish in Relations
Registration and info at:
- Organization Woodstock Experience 7th - 9th February 2014, Helsinki
- Post Woodstock Retreat 4th – 5th April 2014, Salo
Welcome to explore and expermient with ways to organize our work, communities and politics in new ways! People will gather from different fields and branches of life to experiment together in order to find the unexpected, the new and emergent possibilities to nourish and develop relational organizations.
This is a place and time for co-creation. People who attend bring their gifts to the mill of collective imagination. We play with liberating structures and look into what kind of organization we find ourselves in. All people who are involved have the possibility to take responsibility for the process and content. You can help this experience to become what it will become by donating content, energy, hands, networks, ideas and passion...
- Designing Woodstock Workshop took place 7th January 2014, Helsinki
Art of Hosting and Harvesting Meaningful Conversations - Hosting Participatory Learning
Art of Hosting is a global community of practitioners using integrated participative change processes, methods, maps and planning tools to engage groups and teams in meaningful conversation, deliberate collaboration, and group-supported action for the common good.
What does this mean in practice? The 3 days training will include both theoretical content and experiential learning. We will work with, demonstrate, practice and explore how participatory methodologies can be used as a foundation for collaborative leadership and learning in groups, teams, communities and organizations.
Please see also: http://aohsuomi.wordpress.com
The training includes:
- Experience of hosting as a core leadership practice
- Methods, tools, practices as well as theory and stories
- Support for the work of involving others in meetings, projects, education and decisions
- A touch to a network of learners and practitioners
Participants will learn to:
- Design and lead powerful conversations and meetings that result in clearer thinking, intelligent solutions and group coherence
- Initiate interactive processes to generate fresh thinking, create trust and create shared commitment to wiser actions
- Facilitate fundamental organizing patterns that invite profound shifts in how we can live and work together
- Grow your ability to make a positive contribution
Some of the elements and methods we explore and practice:
- Circle Practice
- World Café
- Open Space Technology
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Pro Action Cafe
- Systems thinking
- Interaction and relation design
- Chaordic Stepping Stones
- 5 Breaths of Design
Please register using this form: http://ilmoittautuminen.otavanopisto.fi/art_of_hosting_spring2014. Registration due to 31th March 2014. Places are limited – participants will be included in the order of registration.
This registration page is for the moment partly in Finnish. Please click the 'Ilmoittaudu kurssille'(sign up) -button and after that choose 'Liity' (join) in order to sign up for the training. You will receive further information and inquiries about practicalities closer to the event. UPDATE: Please use the registration link above instead.
Registration fees 2014:
- Normal, double room, all inclusive 485 €
- Normal, single room, all inclusive 525 €
- Registration without accommodation 395 €
- Discounted (student) group fee is available on request. Please consult firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the prices are VAT 0%. VAT will not be added to the fee. If registration is cancelled after last registration date you will be invoiced half of the price.
You are welcome to spread the word!
Art of Hosting - syventävä Helsingissä
Kahden päivän kokemus merkityksellisistä keskusteluista ihmisille, jotka haluavat harjoitella, kysyä kysymyksiä ja jakaa kokemuksiaan osallistavana johtajana elämisestä.
Mitä sinä tarvitset _nyt_ luodaksesi merkityksellisiä keskusteluja ja ympäristöjä, joissa ymmärrys toisista ihmisistä syvenee ja luottamus kasvaa?
Tilaisuus on tarkoitettu pääasiassa henkilöille, jotka ovat jo käyneet Art of Hosting -peruskoulutuksen.
Ehdota aiheita kommentoimalla alle tai facebookissa: https://www.facebook.com/events/1395076380733689/
Sitovat ilmoittautumiset 24.1.2014 mennessä. Tämän jälkeen tapahtuneesta peruutuksesta tai kurssilta poisjäännistä veloitamme puolet (50 %) kurssimaksusta.